It can be used according to the instruction manual of the children's remote control car, but the following points should be paid attention to when purchasing:
1. When the remote control car is turned on, watch whether the speed of the toy wheel is even when it rotates, and whether it suddenly reverses or stops suddenly.
2. If everything is checked to be normal, still hold the toy in your left hand, press the sounder with your right hand, watch whether the toy wheel suddenly changes the direction of rotation, and check the sensitivity of the switching action.
3. Check the anti-interference ability of the toy, place the toy at a distance of about 1 meter, whistle or speak gently, and observe whether the toy will malfunction.
4. The remote control car has many control actions. When selecting, check the sensitivity of the control one by one. Special attention should be paid to the longest antenna of the transmitter at the beginning of the inspection. After all the inspections are normal, the antenna will be shortened slowly and observe the shortening of the control distance. Generally, when the antenna is reduced to half of its full length, and the control distance is reduced by one-third, it is normal.
5. For children under 6 years old, just choose a single-channel remote control toy. Its action is relatively simple, and the transmitter has only one button, which can only control the toy to change one action, such as changing from forward to backward. For children over 6 years old, you can choose multi-channel remote control toys, allowing children to master more complex manipulation skills.